You can find great local Toronto, Ontario real estate information on Localism.com Frank Bott is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's RE/MAX Hallmark!

I ended my Broker search yesterday by signing with RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd.

Over the past week I interviewed with many of the Brokerages in the East York, Riverdale and Beach area of Toronto. After a number of interviews I was really impressed with the quality of people trading in real estate in this area. There is little wonder that this area is as competetive as it is, regardless of size, these realtors really have their act together.

Hallmark just stood out a little above the others in many ways. from the manager, Desmond Brown, through all the support staff, there is a great feeling in the office and among the sales reps.

RE/Max Hallmark was founded in 1980 and is now the largest brokerage for residential property in the Toronto Real Estate Board. With six offices and over 500 agents, I can truly tell my clients that if I don't know the answer to a question, I'll be able to get it for them! First meeting is today at 9:30 am followed by a tour of new listings in the area. As I get to know the local houses, I already have to meet a lead for a small factory in Mississauga and prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for a townhouse in Etobicoke so we can relocate the owner to East York.

Nothing like hitting the ground running!

No comments: