Yesterday (Sunday) I woke up to about 10 cm of snow which had fallen since I went to bed the previous night after a day of constant rain. I was shocked to say the least. I was also a little put off with Mother Nature! You see, I thought the deal was to put up with all the rain and in return, that and the milder temperature would wash away all the dirty, icy, snowy remnants of winter. Somebody didn't keep their end of the bargain.
I confess to having had just about enough with winter this year and I find myself craving what passes for spring in Toronto. I want longer days of sunlight and warmer, milder weather BEFORE we get hit with the heat and humidity of the summer. Guess I just want it all. I think most people probably echo my sentiments.
Yesterday I did an open house and got a chance to meet and greet about 100 people, who clambered in, shook the snow off their boots and took a look at the house. I asked most of them what they thought of the weather lately and my informal straw poll agreed with my views. Oh they liked the house too! Charming 2 bedroom bungalow with tons of upgrades and features! (shameless self-promotion! lol).
So come on Mother nature, we know you have it in you! Please give the nice people of Toronto a decent spring this year, we did, after all, put up with your winter!

You can find great local Toronto, Ontario real estate information on Localism.com Frank Bott is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment